Environmental Site Pollution Policy (ESP) is geared towards a wide range of industries and businesses combining pollution liability for covered locations and non-owned locations with other important pollution coverages.
- On site and off site Clean – up coverage (discovery and 3rd party triggers available).
- On site and off site 3rd party Bodily Injury and Property Damage.
- Coverage can be tailored for new pollution conditions, preexisting pollution conditions, or both.
- Blanket coverage for non – owned locations.
- Pollution conditions include illicit abandonment and microbial matter.
- Coverage for liability resulting from first and third party transportation with no “at rest” limitation.
- Coverage for operations away from covered locations and non-owned locations.
- Business interruption coverage available.
- Emergency response expense coverage with no sub limits.
- Separate limit of $250,000 for crisis management expense.
- Policy terms of up to 5 years available.
Target Classes of Business:
- Commercial real estate – multifamily residential, office, hospitality Manufacturers
- Public entities
- Upstream oil and gas exploration and production
- Real estate transactions
- M&A transactions
Minimum premium $10,000